- Super annoying German dad being an absolute jerk to his family in the security line.
- Getting an upgrade to more leg-room (without flirting with the check-in person)
- Odd little french boy who also got the upgrade.
- Odd little french boy's strange sister who decided to switch places with the odd little french boy and proceeded to ask me all sorts of questions such as "You go to the London?", "You have facebook?", and "You eat?" (referring to my lip balm...?! No, I don't eat chap stick, thank you very much. Must be a french thing!)
- Waking up to find the strange french sister staring at me!!
- Finding out that a starbucks gift card will work in any country, no matter where you bought it. (Praise be to Jesus!)
Stay tuned.
1 comment:
This is the greatest. Have i mentioned how much i love you? Now that I (prepare yourself...) HAVE INTERNET IN MY ROOM(!!!!) perhaps I will do the same, and start a blog :)
Post a Comment