This is actually a true fact. I had been wondering why my PJ shirt was turning orange around the neck and after some research I found that "Duac Topical Gel may bleach hair or colored fabric." Great. Thanks.
On a different but equally exciting note: I bought myself a new pair of boots (the ones on the right).
A good friend of mine had just bought the pair on the left and so we decided to take them out on an IKEA adventure for their first outing. It wasn't really all that exciting, but I did manage to find some fun accessories for my room. I figure that since I'll be here for a while, I might as well make it look like I live here, right?
Today, I decided to go grocery shopping in Germany with my mom. Again, not all that exciting. BUT I did find something that at least made me smile a little bit:
Yep, that's right. He's got his own cheese over here. Probably what made me smile even more than the fact that the cheese is called "Chester" was the look that I got from some guy who had watched me bend down and get close up to the cheese shelf to take the picture with the flash on (oops). Priceless!
Last but not least, I went to go "check in " at the University over here, get my ID, and all that jazz. What I found out after waiting for 45 minutes was that what they call an ID card is actually just two pieces of paper that I have to stick together and that they'll send me my info in the mail! So, I waited around for...?
That's all.


2 comments:
BOOTS!
wonderful :)
DUDE! i had duac for a while and it bleached out my pillow case and i was so confused for the longest time!
Post a Comment