- Pear tarte on the table.
- Apple crumble on the counter.
- Cranberry walnut bread.
- Open windows.
- A note from a dear friend who was able to visit for the weekend.
- Flowers from a wedding shower that brought wonderful people together.
- A new Real Simple magazine.
- Three letters waiting for the postman to pick them up and bring them to people near and far.
- A pit in my stomach because I've become much too attached to a fictional TV character, who lost the love of his life in the episode we watched last night.
- The great and random combination of artists on my pandora station as I write now: Adele, The Script, Usher, The Foundations, Lenka, Colbie Caillat, Jack Johnson, Maroon 5, Yael Naim, LMFAO, ... what?
- I'm at home in the sun-soaked living room on big purple (the couch) because have the day off because it's a national holiday.
And it's not over yet. I am incredibly thankful for the people in my life who bring me joy every single day, who make me feel like I belong, and who don't move out when I'm weird. I am blessed.
1 comment:
it sounds like you've had a very wonderful weekend!!
happy day off :)
love,
dixon
p.s. I promise I didn't move out because you were weird ;)
Post a Comment