- I was sitting in the tram on my way to university when an elderly man sat down next to me. In order to get out of the tram, I had to ask him to let me out of our little bench thingy. Usually people start huffing and puffing about things like that, but he was super friendly, smiled, and said "Have a nice class!". So nice. Class wasn't very nice, but his friendly wishes were still very much appreciated.
- Apparently it was the day for fun shoes, because while I was sitting in the tram on my way home after uni, I saw two excellent shoe choices. First, a very hip granny crossed the tracks styling some shiny gold high tops. And then, a few stops later, I smiled at another grey-haired member of society was showing off his bright yellow shoes! It was great!
- In that same tram home (apparently all the cool people hang out around the trams I take because I always manage to find some fun characters), I had been minding my own business, when I decided to look around a bit. It seemed like a good day to spot peculiarities. And alas! There, sitting across the aisle from me and yet another friendly bench companion, was another grandmotherly figure wearing a plastic bag from the expensive chocolate shop on her left foot and a plastic glove on her right hand... Um. Hmm. Explanaitions?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Maybe I should teach in Sweden!
Do you ever have the kind of day where everything makes you smile? Where you can't help but feel happy? Well, yesterday was one of those days. I love them. Here are some fun things I noticed and smiled about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love those days
and love shoes
so glad they went together for you :)
agree with hannah :)
and I like your new layout!
Post a Comment