Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Highway sightings

As I was driving back from the airport this morning and may or may not have been having a grand ol' time blasting Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits, I came across/passed a rather special looking automobile. You know those little toy cars that have motors and little people drive around driveways, etc? Well it looked like one of the fancier versions of them. You know the one that the neighbor's kid had, but you never were lucky enough to get because you just weren't quite cool enough? Well it was just like that, only adult sized. Or small adult sized. And it was on the highway!! Also, those things are always convertibles, because that's how the cool kids roll, so naturally this yellow and grey feast for the eyes of was equally topless. It was very peculiar since the outside temperature, that my very much covered and warm car informed me of, was no warmer than -3°C! But the goggled and scarfed driver did not seem to mind. How very odd.

Another wonderful discovery was a "Jazzercize" van filled with old people. It made me giggle.

In other van news: I managed to spot a herse-van. Slightly surprising, but it did make me understand the very large cross and palm leaf sticker on the back window...

Speaking of herses, I almost got run over by one a few weeks ago. That would have been ironic.

That's all.

No comments: