Monday, April 26, 2010

Q's without A's

Things I've been pondering as of late:

  1. Where to live for the summer. A few options popped up that looked promising, but they have all been slowly eliminated from the list one by one. It's pretty much down to a HUD again...
  2. When to send in my license renewal form for home. Since I won't be able to drive at all until I get the final license back, I have to coordinate well and make sure that I won't get stuck somewhere because I don't have a license.
  3. If and when and how and where to get a US license. Can I just switch my Swiss one? Can they just give me a US one since I have a Swiss one without me having to give that one up? Do I really have to have a permit first and practice supervised driving for three months?
  4. Do I have finals? Papers? When are they due? Are they hard? Why can't I stop procrastinating? Will it really be ok?
  5. If I buy a car up in MA but want it registered by the GPop in NJ, how do I get it down there if I don't have a valid license (because of ponderings 2 and 3...)??
  6. What should I have for dinner? (I haven't actually been pondering this one for too long, really. At least not today, but it is something that I ask myself most days of the week/the semester!)
  7. Where should I student teach? Inner city? Suburbs? What grad level? Should I do the Special Ed one in a different setting from the Elementary Ed one?
... etc. etc. etc.

My mind is full of questions to be answered and decisions to be made.

1 comment:

christine said...

#1
next-door to me

#5
easy,
I drive. or, you drive. very carefully (bad idea?)

as for the rest,
good luck.