Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet summer of possibilities

Well, I'm a week into summer and some of those last Q's did in fact get A's. I'm back to the HUD, which really isn't as scary as I thought it might turn out to be. There are wonderful people here with me and not being able to move furniture is ok.
I tried to start the MA license process but somehow the dear people at the DMV didn't exactly know what they were doing and so I proceeded to waste almost 2 hours of my life. Not such a happy time. Turns out I can't just switch my license, I actually have to start from scratch and yes, get the permit and all that jazz. Hurray.
The car is in the making/buying (?). The only tricky thing will be finding a place to keep it while it's being registered in NJ and I'm getting my license...

Moving on. Some summer plans:

  1. Pick strawberries. And blueberries. And peaches. And flowers.
  2. Turn the fruit into jams and pies and salads and snacks.
  3. Go for a walks.
  4. Fix the bike.
  5. Ride the bike.
  6. Grow plants (herbs and flowers and the avocado, which, by the way, has officially cracked and is going to work!)
  7. Read good books (suggestions?)

No comments: