For some reason I find it much easier to think in colors than anything else. My agenda is color coded, the power point presentations I just finished studying from became more and more colorful as I studied, I like to wear colors and mismatch my socks, if you give me something to organise and sort through, I will probably go by colors first.
Gray days like today just seem to suck all the energy out of me because there are no colors around and I have to work hard to find brightness out there. It's a good thing I got yellow wellies!
True confession, though: the other day I went a little over board with the colors. Now, you might think "What? Too many colors? Impossible!" Well, I am here to tell you that you're wrong. It is in fact possible. It must have been an optical illusion when my fuchsia tights, blue scarf, yellow boots, and pink rain coat looked like a good idea in my room because I quickly learned - as soon as I set foot outside the building - that this in fact was not an acceptible outfit to wear in public! oops. (Don't worry, it only lasted about 45 minutes and then I ran back to my apartment to change!)
Some things I can't wait to do in warmer weather include (but are not limited to):
- Picking strawberries
- Picknicking on the quad
- Leaving the window open all day
- Having the sun bleach my hair

No comments:
Post a Comment