Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beyond words

Hillsong London and Joyce Meyer came to town this weekend. I don't think I can put it in words. Joyce Meyer is funny. Talks a bit much about herself, but all in all has some pretty good ideas and insights. Hillsong London is amazing. They have a presence and a way of worshiping through their music that you can't help but be torn along. It's beautiful. You can just let go of everything completely and just praise the maker of everything we see and all that we don't see and know that he is pleased! It's a more amazing feeling than I can describe.

This weekend has put me on fire again. I want to change something in this world. I don't know what yet and I know that it sounds like a big dream that lots of little girls have. But I have a big God on my side and with His help I can do all things! I have the power that raised Christ from the dead right here inside of me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is nothing more powerful than that!

Here are my new life theme songs:

Tell The World by Hillsong

No Reason To Hide by Hillsong

No comments: